While better known as a leading provider of software solutions and services to the Financial, Airlines, Utilities and Payment Systems industries, Silverlake has over the last five years made inroads into Outsourcing.
Silverlake’s Outsourcing solutions include:
- System Integration
- Managed IT Operations
- Infrastructure Outsource Services
- Application Outsource Services
- Business Process Operations Services
Silverlake provides these services in two broad approaches:
- As Is; and
- Design, Build and Operate.
Certifications and Accreditations
Silverlake’s Production and Development Data Centre is located in Petaling Jaya while its Disaster Recovery Data Centre is in Cyberjaya. A secondary development Data Centre is located in Silverlake’s headquaters at KPMG Tower. Silverlake Data Center’s and its IT Operations are certified/accredited with recognised Security Standards and Certifications in addition to Reserve Banks’ clearance.
In addition, Silverlake’s credentials have been independently affirmed in May 2012 by IDC Financial Insights, which listed Silverlake as the leading solutions provider for core banking modernisation among the top banks in Asia Pacific. This affirmation, along with Silverlake’s financial standing, technical capabilities, and 100% success track record, ensures Silverlake provides financial-grade institutions and corporations with a highly reliable, low-risk alternative for its Data Processing needs.
Key service deliverables include:
- Implementation and Project Management Services
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Management
- Contact/Help desk Centre
- Web-based Customer Service Management System
- Client governance
- Data Centres and Infrastructure
- From Hosting to Managed Services
- Managed Services
- Infrastructure Management
- Network Management
- Security Management
- Server/Storage Management
- IT Operations
- Application Management Services/ASP
- Silverlake-Axis Integrated Banking System
- Silverlake-Axis Card System
- Software Development
- Application Development
- Application Testing Services
- Application Deployment
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Services
- Business Process Outsourcing (Back-office)
Silverlake’s Data Centre infrastructures serve client-banks and institutions in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia. Some of these clients are majority-owned or wholly owned by large financial services group in Canada and Japan.